Breaking News

I will Setup Google AdWords, PPC, SEM, AdWords, Ads Campaigns

 I will Setup Google AdWords, PPC, SEM, AdWords, Ads Campaigns

I will Setup Google AdWords, PPC, SEM, AdWords, Ads Campaigns
I will Setup Google AdWords, PPC, SEM, AdWords, Ads Campaigns


Digital Marketing Expert


My name is Jamshad, I'm a digital marketer with over 2 year of experience managing highly profitable Google AdWords' campaigns, and feel confident that I can increase your revenue and ROI if you schedule an appointment with me. Here are a few things I can do for you: Researching keywords for the target audience Bid strategy and position management tailored to your needs Achieving optimal campaign results Multiple Bid Strategies Ad Schedule, Device & Location Adjustments Audience Creations.

  • Google ads
  • Digital marketing
  • Facebook ads
  • Search engine marketing (SEM)
  • Google AdWords
  • Shopify
  • Tik Tok marketing
  • Tik Tok ads creation
  • TikTok


Home


WhatsApp


Fiverr



I am a certified Google Ads expert with over 2 years of experience. I can help you set up and manage your Google Ads campaigns, so you can get the most out of your advertising budget.


I will:


  • Conduct keyword research to find the right keywords for your business.

  • Create effective ad copy that will get clicks.

  • Set up your campaigns to target the right audience.

  • Monitor your campaigns and make adjustments as needed.

  • Location Targeting

  • High %CTR


I am committed to helping you achieve your advertising goals. I offer a free consultation to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.


Guarantee:


  1. I am confident that I can help you improve your Google Ads results.

  2. Order now and start seeing results from your Google Ads campaigns!

  3. The majority of my working hours are 24/7.



Post a Comment

0 Comments